Thursday, November 29, 2018

Another Short Interview

I was to an interview with this tiny(!) company a few days ago. With all the people's profiles now available, it was interesting to see both the founder and the interviewer. Even before going to the interview meeting it was mentioned to me that the interview would only take half an hour. It proved to me that the short interview I had previously could not be the shortest! 
The fella originally from a small town nearby had a number of pages in front of him and would read questions from them and make notes. There was nothing especial about the interview but the company, which was founded in 2010 (and I don't think this would give a clue to curious people to find what company it was!) is very small. I don't mind that as long as I can get a good job. I'm supposed to be contacted for the second interview, if I'm selected. This probably is the last interview of 2018 but you never know. 

No comments: