Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Ridiculous Response!

I wrote earlier about this interview I had back in Oct. I didn't get the position although there was no difficulty during the interview. They barely asked anything technical but it always hard to figure out why they choose a candidate over another one. 
Many times it's based on the compensation. Most of the companies go for the person who ask for less. this was discussed during the interview but I didn't mention or stress on, any number. If it's a recruiting company that is even a bigger issue because they always try to get a bigger chunk. 
Nevertheless I wanted to see if I can get a feedback from the interviewers and e-mailed them. The response was: We went with another candidate but I keep you in mind if any other opportunity emerges! 
I already knew that! I wanted to see what made you to select another candidate over me. That's what I wanted to know! This actually was the only time I asked for feedback and I got a ridiculous and stupid response! 

No comments: