Friday, February 22, 2019

The Course

In order to start this position that I have been after for more than a year(!) now, I needed to pass a sort of course which was not hard but included assignments that must have been submitted based on a schedule. I missed a few and that was due to tiredness, not that they were hard to do or anything similar to do that. The instructors, then came after me and asked me what the hell was going on. I told them about this stupid job of mine but he didn't buy it.
I finished the course with not a very bad result. They even asked me to write a test and I did that too. No problem. Now I'm at this stage that have to go to the training center and a handbook has given to me to prepare myself. That includes the items that I have to purchase to be able to do my training there in the academy. I'm not even going to spend a Dime until I get the final green light which I haven't received it. With all this shit job and ridiculous salary, not to mention the as*holes that I have to deal with, at times, nothing makes me happier than going to a training for a stable, permanent and quite well-paid job but it's not going to be easy. I know.
(Photo: It was not a difficult course what I had to do through a website. The website itself did not made it easy to navigate around at the beginning but then got better)

No comments: