Monday, June 10, 2019

Disgusting, Selfish Pig

The training center, that I am at, these day, has different programs and people from different organizations come to attend different courses or get qualifications. I even have seen other nationalities here. I remember back in CFLRS* we had people from Jordan, Georgia and perhaps other countries as well. 
Once I was in dining area and saw this fat, disgusting, filthy pig approaching the cooks behind the counter. This animal, whom I realized was from another agency attending a program, usually had a pair of slippers on and showed her disgusting nasty feet with filthy toes, hair not comb and basically like a hobo, dirty and shabby cloths, big belly hanging in front of him and at times showing his nasty disgusting belly button. . In short a true nasty repulsive creature. 
He approached the kitchen and asked if they had Chicken Wing! I wasn't spying him and for that matter anyone else. I just couldn't help listening. At the same I couldn't understand the fact that someone could be so disgusting, motherfucker and selfish, particularly at that age, early 60's, to allow themselves in a training area, which they serve food base on a budget and plan that is dictated to them and certainly is not a restaurant, to go up to a cook and ask for a specific food. Not just that. Every available food is displayed and available to the learners. 

I'm a calm person but I really wanted someone, not me, to hit him on the hard so hard that he goes on the ground and possibly does not get up until paramedics arrive and bring him back to life. 
We have been told that we cannot ignore the stereotypes. We only have to make sure they don't affect our judgement and behavior towards people. I'm going to drop the case here and not revealing the background of that nasty animal but would have been happy if he had been kicked in the nuts so hard that he couldn't stand on his feet. I just don't like selfish and self-centered people who think of nothing but themselves.
* For CFLRS stories just simply type CFLRS in Search box and it gets you to a number of stories that I have had back to the years I attended the school in 2017.
(Photo: I personally don't have any issue with pigs. I don't eat as much as Westerners, Chinese and other Southeast Asians. I don't use them as insults either. That's a Western insult! I thought I could use them as a picture for this post particularly because it reminds me of Pink Floyd's song Pigs, three different ones, from the album Animals which was originally released in 1977) 

No comments: