Saturday, June 29, 2019

More Lesbians and Guys

Homosexuality, for a reason, has become more popular in recent years. I'm not writing this because I have something against the people who prefer the same gender as a sexual partner. In fact in my opinion people's choices of companionship is their own and nobody else's business but I have read and heard that many do that to experience new things. Of course the openness of some societies (including Canada) and availability of Internet and more specifically social media should not be ignored.
Some countries still are not OK with homosexuality and even have laws to limit or forbid that.
Russia passed a law a few years ago which does not make homosexuality illegal. However propagating it would be a unlawful act. Homosexuality is not socially accepted in Russian society and there was once a documentary, I guess, on CBC which showed young Russians portrait as homosexuals and then would humiliate and even beat the people who would appear on date.
An still image from an episode of Seinfeld where a reporter thinks Jerry and George are guy couples!
There were a number of homosexuals in the training center. There was a guy whom actually looked good and I later realized that he was a gf of a gay guy. He would hang out with the girls in the class mostly at exercise guys and once when the instructors changes the seats and one of them said that there was no queen at one side of the class he (or perhaps she!) yelled " there's a queen here! "
There was also a girl who had apparently seen me during one of the test sessions and told me when we started. She was a nice girl. When I heard her a few times saying " ... my wife " I got the point. She then started hanging out when another girl whom later said she was married (to a guy) and they spent a lot of time together. I don't know what happened between them or what was going on but they seemed quite close and happy with each other.
Then yesterday I went to get my car back from The Brave after renewed the insurance. The Chef gave me a ride and when we were in the house and eating, the autistic son of The Brave joined and sat next to The Chef. They had some history (don't think it as a homosexual way!) together. The Brave used to hang out with The Chef with that boy with the hope that The Chef one day be hired to take care of the son. Anyway the boy (who by the way is in his early 20's) came and wanted to touch The Chef! He was sitting next to him and holding his arm! His dad had to tell him a few times to let The Chef go and even asked The Chef to sit on the other chair but that didn't help. When we were about to leave, he wanted to give The Chef a hug and that was when I told myself: That's it! The boy's gay!
He's a young boy with no sexual experience but urges of course. I don't think he has had any issue with the girl maid that helps family but clearly has fondness toward The Chef, an old bald man! If that's not homosexuality, what is?! I wonder what The Brave thinks of that. He was clearly upset and angry at his son but does he think what I think? The other thing I realized about the autistic boy was that had had nail polish on his nails(!) the same colour of his shirt and jacket! This could be another sign that he, now, is guy and a receiver!
(Photo, top: A protester are pulling the guy flag out of the hands of a supporter. This cannot be in Canada because then you'd be in jail! It must be Russia. I think I can see a Russian flag on the background building. By adding this photo, I insist, that I'm not condoning this act) 

No comments: