Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Hope for the Best, Plan for the Worst

We did our written exam today. Practical yesterday. For practical, which is consists of three segments I need to pass only one but I'm hoping to get at least 2 or even all 3. I don't think my performance, analysis and decision was bad, particularly in the last 2. For the damn written examination, though, it's different. A four-hour, 100-question examination. I was quite alright on the topics that we have had practiced enough. The other courses, small, useless courses(!) I would call them, not that much. I need to get 70% and this sounds easy but it's not. I know there were many who felt really good at the end. Some who didn't at all. If anyone fails, he/she will get the second chance. We'll see this Fri. I was kind of hoping that I didn't have to go through the process of re-writing the damn test but now I'm not so sure. I hope I can pass but if I can't I get the chance to re-write)
(Photo: Despite this picture, or cartoon here, I stayed calm during the exam. What could I have done? How could that have helped, had I lost my cool?!)

No comments: