Saturday, August 13, 2022

Two-Face

My two-face personality/character(!) finally worked and I deprived The Tout Lover from vehicle privilege! I really didn't have a problem with that but the fact that he would call me every now and then and in the middle of the work bothered me a lot. I obviously never said anything but every time I had to leave, I would told a few important guys and then two times they had to give me a ride and that triggered them. I, then, piled up by supporting them when they were pissed off and saying nasty things about The Tout Lover
One of the fellas, whom should be called Smoker here said: We'll get to the bottom of this! And then the other guy who also was not happy about it and who should be named Horseshoe, for the style of his mustache, send an e-mail to a manager and the manager called The Boss and then he called me and asked me questions about The Tout Lover and the vehicle. I was honest and that was it. He told me that he would not be allowed to take the vehicle home any more.
When later The Tout Lover, during a meeting said: You know I'm not taking the vehicle home any more, I pretended I was surprised! I told him that I could not believe it and made sure by acting like that he does not suspect that I assisted this even that little. 
Now the problem, if I could call that, is resolved, there's another issue on my hand: I don't have any excuse to go back to the office early! I will have to stay as long as the work takes or have an excuse! What one is better? Not having the vehicle all the time and having to stay on the top of the work for a long period?!
(Photo: Two-face, as far as I know, is a character in Batman although I have not seen the related movie, Batman forever, or any related animation which has this character in it but I know Tommy Lee Jones was the villain in that movie and had an issue with Jim Carry which is not the subject of this post)

No comments: