Saturday, January 05, 2019

Arizona, Again

I landed in Sky Harbor International Airport once again a few hours ago. I'm back to Arizona after almost 4 years. Alphonse picked me up and now I'm writing from a hotel. I was going to rent a vehicle but he said, while we were planning for the trip, not to. He drove from California and we're going to do a hike tomorrow. He just returned to his room a few minutes ago after we had a supper together. I'm sleepy and I don't know why! My flight took just a little over 3 hours but it was tiring. The tiredness could be a residual of the weekly work. I'm going to hit the sack as we've planned to start our day quite early.  
(Photo: I'm tired and sleepy and haven't had the chance to go out to take photos. We just checked supermarket and got something for supper. This, however, I took when the pilot was turning to prepare the plane for landing. Unlike what I expected Phoenix is cloudy and we even saw a few drops. There's 60% chance of showers for tomorrow but we don't mind that. We're doing the hike)

No comments: