Sunday, December 30, 2018

The Last Two Crucial Steps

It was a quite surprise for me when I saw an e-mail from my potential employer asking me to announce my readiness for the last two stages, before the end of the year, last Fri.! The majority of companies, organizations, you name it are closed in the last few days of the year. Who would be there to see my response? Nevertheless I prepared the requested document and sent it to them yesterday. I'm also supposed to contact them to provide a few pieces of information personally. I dialed the number and I got the machine yesterday. I thought there might be people working on a Sat. morning. I will try that again on Mon. It looks like everything is planned. If I'm successful in the next stage, which will start in a day in Jan. and I will have a month for that to finish it, I will start the last stage in early Mar. and then it will go, if I'm successful until early Jul. That would be the time that I'd start my career. It doesn't seem to be very easy but I think I can do it. I think the 1-month stage is crucial because I will have to do that while I'm employed at this miserable job of mine. I think the best thing to do would be contacting my buddy A. F. to see what you says. He passed this stage once years ago and he told me that I'd do that with others as a team-work, which would be much better if it's true. We'll see.
(Photo: The Last Steps Memorial Arch in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This was built to address the sacrifice that more than 350,000 Canadians made during the First European War, which in general public is known as the First World War. This, in fact resembles the last steps that soldiers took before leaving Canadian soil. My endeavor is nowhere close to theirs. However I wanted to use this picture for my post as it is a good memorial site) 

No comments: