Monday, January 28, 2019

Lots of Losers Out There!

If you want to have some fun without paying much, McDonald's is always a good place! It probably is the most disgusting place that anyone could hang out and eat but there's positive side to that and I've probably written about that a few times. You can see all sorts of freaks, losers, maniacs, you name it!
I was at a McDonald's for a coffee and an argument was started between a man in his late 60's and a younger woman, whom looked like the poor girl was homeless, in her mid. to late 30's.
The man, was allegedly following woman and alleged her of stealing his phone. The woman, in turn, was asking him to stop chasing her! Eventually the so-called manager of the McDonald's called the cops and in this great City of Calgary that they claim the police is short-staffed, first two officers, within less than 10 minutes and then another two(!) shortly after that, arrived!
Imagine the situation: An argument between an old man and a poor homeless woman and then 4 police officers comprises of 3 male and 1 female! If any CPS member or a sensitive member of the public reads that, they might get offended and come after me(!) but I'm not saying anything bad or derogatory about CPS or its officers. All I'm saying is the public is concerned about the response time of the CPS officers and how short-staffed the organization is, not to mention the recent issue with selecting the chief but I have to differ with them! The response time was sufficient and handling the situation was professional. However sending 4 officers for an argument between an old man who seeks companion and a poor homeless lady, I believe, is excessive. I really felt bad for the woman because obviously she was looking for a safe and warm place to spend her night and don't attack me by saying that I don't know the whole story. I know enough to say that only a loser would lure a poor homeless woman to his place to have sexual relationship with. If he really had wanted to help, he would have helped by offering food or cash or even a job. Anyways I would like to insist that the fun part of the scene was not seeing the woman being questioned (whom I felt very bad for, despite what she has done to throw herself in this situation), it was the guy's reaction and the over-presence of the officers. The interesting thing is that not many people paid attention to the story as it was something very ordinary to see in an eating place! I think I should agree with them. It's McDonald's!

1 comment:

Salah said...

Is that in Canada! I thought that is in Mumbai, India

That is so sad reality. Every word in your article is correct and I wish the government will wake up one day and correct that.