Sunday, December 11, 2022

The five Unsuccessful attempts of 2022

Less than 2 weeks is left to the end of 2022 and despite the struggles, people are getting ready for Christmas. I, on the other hand, evaluating myself. This year have mostly been the year of failure for me regardless of the fact that I was able to get myself out of the toilet job I had. Not that this one is much better! It's just a little better: better pay, less physical, better benefit (which I haven't used yet!), a few perks, possibility of extension and finally having something in my resume. Everything else that I intended to do and did was a catastrophic loss! I failed my CWB Level 1 Inspector examination and now I will have to start over! I had three unsuccessful mountain attempts! 3 hikes and all waste of time and money and then the last but not least 5 times asking women out and none led to even 1 single damn date! 
I was told once that if a woman gives you her number and then does not respond to you well, or does not respond at all, she has given it to you just because she wanted to be nice! While it makes sense, I really don't see a need for that. I'd be much happier, if the woman told me that she was not interested or made another polite excuse. That's why I like The Blued Eyed Lady more than any of the 5 women that I wanted to date and couldn't! Her response was that she " does not hang out with people from work " and although it might have been just a polite refusal, I'd prefer that. Not to mention that she said that I could go to her to ask the questions I ad, any time I wanted. That was my first attempts. I plan to send her a Christmas card and then go see her and ask her out again. Maybe she says YES this time!
My second attempt was with another lady from work. A petite and sexy woman who happened to have two kids, she later told me. We got to exchange a few messages and then one day when I went to work she was not there and heard that he had been fired! It took her less than a month! I sent her a message and there was no response. I removed her number after that and never tried it!
Then there was this tall Iranian girl. Surprisingly and unlike many Iranian gals, average looking but why would I care?! After a pleasant conversation, she handed me her number and after a message or two. It didn't go anywhere! 
The next one was a woman who showed me almost the same signs as the second lady! She personally wrote her number on a piece of paper and handed it to me and indicated we would go for a coffee as " friends '! The day was set but one day before that, she cancelled it! She wasn't feeling well the entire week, she said! The funny thing is it would take her half a day to respond to a message! I know it is a tiring tactic! I had seen her with her phone in less than a foot from her and constantly checking it! This one ended here.
The last one was interesting! I went to this Italian store to do some shopping, a few weeks ago. Nice store. And every kind of people goes there. You'd be surprised. And it's close to Christmas time and the place was packed, particularly because it was a Sat. I don't eat outside Pizza because I don't eat White Bread but the Pizza over there looked very nice. So I ordered a large Vegetarian and waited. While waiting, I usually like to talk to people (because I'm a big loser, probably!) and ask one of the ladies who is tossing the crust up in the air if she is Italian. She says she's not but points to a girls. Here is this pretty girl who looks very serious but after a few sentences she starts smiling. That was a sign and then I ask her if she could help me with my near future Italian trip in exchange of helping her to get a place to leave as she complains about the high rent she is paying in Downtown. She refers to another store that she's supposed to start a job in, the coming week. I'm in the store and find her. I ask her to help me with a product and after that I repeat my request about her help with my trip and she gives me her number. That was the last time I talked to her! I sent her a message later and no answer! No answer at all! So why the hell did you give me your number in the first place?! There's no doubt that women's mind changes so quickly. One minute they're smiling, they're flirty and showing interest. The next day they don't even answer you! That's why I still like The Blue Eyed Lady. She stated, politely, that she would not go out with a person from work and even if that was a lie, it is much better than showing that you're interested in the first place and then rejecting a minute later but that's how women are! 
(Photo: Some of the foods that you can get from the Italian store. I'm not going to name it. It can be figured out easily!)

No comments: