Tuesday, December 27, 2022

A Bad Mistake

I have been wanting to buy a sport suit for a long time because everything I have now is old and almost shabby. I decided to go to a mall and buy from, possibly Sport Chek. Bad mistake! I went to Market Mall yesterday and it was a toilet! There's no other word to describe that filthy, chaos and disorder! There was barely anywhere to walk. People, in groups, were sitting at different spots and simply not doing anything but hanging out and it wasn't even cold! Many were shopping and not because they wanted things! It was because it was Boxing Day! One loser, on the radio said she just had purchased her entire wardrobe for the year today!! Can you believe a pathetic loser like that?! 
I immediately regret what I had done and decided to go the bathroom and get the hell out of there! Not a chance! There was a line up! So I said to myself: F*ck it and got out. Then I said I'm here and it's not too late why don't I take a walk and went to Glenmore Park. Much quieter and not crowded, although there were assholes there who were talking loudly as well(!) or maybe I'm too sensitive! That's why I like hiking and I shall start hiking solo again. 
(Photo: This maniac, whom is seen in Glenmore Reservoir was walking on the ice when a few people were on the trail, including me who took the picture. Unfortunately the ice seemed too thick and strong or we would have had fun!)

No comments: