Sunday, December 09, 2018

The Never Ending Rejections!

I wrote that I went to this company, the size of a two bedroom apartment(!), where everyone stuck to everyone like Sardine in a can(!) for an interview. The interviewer was a young small town, former landscaper Caucasian fella in his early 30's who apparently was lucky to have that job and leave his previous miserable job by becoming some sort of manager in the tiny company! 
The interview, as I explained earlier, took only 30 freaking minutes. Even such a miserable place didn't hire me! This is the third interview in the past 12 months and I have been turned down by all the freaking bastards! 
I need to figure out what the hell is wrong or I will be stuck to this miserable life forever! What bothers me the most is the people who interview me. When you look at their profile, you see that they're nothing! Absolutely nothing! They at most have a B. Sc., which by the way everyone's got it these days and disgusting and foolish certificate such as PMP!
With the price of Canadian crude plummeting last month, and all talk no action, the future of the country doesn't look very promising although an analysis in Maclean's, that I just had a look at yesterday indicates a good position for the Liberals who have been running the country since late 2015 
I need to get to refresh my resume with a few certificates and similar educations. I hope I can do that in 2019 or at least am invited for the training of the job that I had its first interview back to March! I was hoping to join these bastards, particularly when the guy said that they would need someone to start before the end of the year but the as*holes didn't even invite me to the second freaking interview! That would've been a perfect step-stone position in this freaking bad economy but I didn't get it! Price of Canadian crude is around $20 these days and GM has just announced the closure of its Ontario assembly plant in Oshawa. So there's no good news.
(Photo, top: GM is closing its assembly plant in Oshawa after nearly 112 years! The result would be devastating, not only to the town, but also to the province and consequently Canada)

No comments: