Monday, October 26, 2020

A Subsequent Outage: Internet!

When I came back home after the power was back on last week, I realized that the internet was down! Now that the entire half of the day was wasted and that was the only think I needed! So I got on the phone with this Shaw guys! What a hassle! These guys nowadays encourage you to communicate with text message which is awful but I had no choice because I would have had to wait for the phone for more than 1 freaking hour! So I started exchanging text messages with a guy and with no exaggeration, I spent 1 hour without a result! The guy eventually related the internet outage to power outage! I don't know how their relationship could be except for the period that the power is out! 
I checked the modem the next morning and same problem. At the end of the working day when I came home, again Internet was down but I used any opportunity I got, at work, to send them a message! It was working in the afternoon and I sighed but again the next day when I came home it was down! I got really mad but what could I do? I have a stupid contract with these guys! So I contacted then again and this time their step by step instruction worked and I haven't had any issue ever since!
(Photo: Lack of connection to the worldwide web usually comes with a message and a small dinosaur! I never knew what the dinosaur might indicate! Does it mean that lack of internet would take us millions of years back to the era that dinosaurs were roaming around?!)

No comments: