Monday, November 02, 2020

Chicken from Wal-Mart!!

I don't like shopping at Wal-Mart for so many reasons and one being their prices is not very different from other stores but the other day I walked to this location which is very clean and organized to see what they got. I saw Rotisserie Chicken in their food section. They didn't look much different from the Chicken you'd get from other supermarket but the price tag was reading $7.5! I told myself: Let's give it a try now I'm here. Surprisingly it was good. It tasted fresher and at the same time tastier and more delicious in comparison with the Chickens I have tried from Safeway and Co-op. I don't know if that is in that location or other locations have the same level.
(Photo: Wal-Mart chicken comes in two falavours in this undisclosed location!)

No comments: