Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bell at McDonald's

I wanted to get a coffee from the local McDonald's and also check the damn Canadian Embassy website for mother-in-law's embassy so I'm writing from there. While the internet connection is good this damn Surface regardless of all its positive sides, is very hard to work with when you're to work with websites and make notes.
I'm thinking of buying either a Microsoft Pen or Keypad just to make it to easier to work with. I'm going back home to continue my notes and reading over there. I need to send it as soon as possible.
(Photo: I used the built-in Camera of the tablet to take this photo and later edited the post on my PC at home. The quality seems not be very clear but I will have to try it in other light environments and see if there is any setting. This is good though for stealing photographs)

No comments: